• Hello, i live in england and i used to own a 1961 mini in colour of surf blue. about 2 / 3 years ago i sold it and it went to germany. The registation number of the car was KSL 613 and it was a rally car with bucket seats and fast engine. Has anyone seen as i would like to buy it back. It was sold on ebay to a man who came over with a transporter to pick it up. His ebay name was kit-carlover.

Pictures.

Tschus:)

• as not everybody is speaking English I'll translate your request:

Hallo, Ich lebe in England und besass einen 1961er Mini in surf blue. Vor 2-3 Jahren habe ich das Auto via ebay nach Deutschland verkauft, das Kennzeichen war KSL 613. Das Fahrzeug wurde per Transporter abgeholt und der Käufer hatte den ebay-Namen kit-carlover. Es handelt sich um einen Rallywagen mit Schalensitzen und schnellem Motor. Ich wüsste gerne, wo das Auto mittlerweile ist, da ich den Wagen gern zurückkaufen würde.

(unbeliveable that your nickname was still available in 2009)

we're you from?

good luck!

Comments may contain traces of irony.

• Hm, you already opened a thread, when you where new here

http://www.mini-forum.de/neu-h…h-vor-40/hallo-51136.html

So i think a new thread ist not the best idea...try to keep topics together an post in your old thread next time
    (i knew i knew the photos when i saw them ;))

anyways, i still wish you good luck searching for your old mini.
    (and i also find it quite funny, that your nickname was available in March this year ;))

Have you tried turning it off and on again ?

• Many Mini Drivers are member of this funny forum, but not ALL, mini-cooper..:headshk:
    So, I wish You all the best to find Your car. Especially because I'm searching an old unforgettable car too. But I sold it 1978...:scream:

91er Vergasercooper. Einer wie keiner...:cool:

• Thank you for the welcome. I tried to search for my old topic but couldnt see it so i made a new one. If anyone has even seen my mini please say.

Also, are there any other mini forum's in Germany that i could try.

Thanks.

• Thank you for the kind welcome and the translations. I tried to find my old topic but couldnt:confused: so i started a new one.

If anyone has seen my mini please say.

Also, are there any other mini forum in Germany that i could try

Thank you.:)

• Hello again and Happy New Year!

I have recently found some documents for KSL 613 - does anybody know of a MR ********, for Plattem???

Any help is much appreciated,

Regards.

• Hello again!:)

Just to ask again if anyone else knows of Mr ******, for Plattem???

He bought the mini from me.

Please, any info would be great thanks!:)

• Try this one:

Hope that helps...

[INDENT]You don't need a big one to be happy...[/INDENT]

• ja das könnte passen... der Händler handelt hauptsächlich mit englischen Flitzern ;)
    Allerdings ist der ebayname anders.

Nichts ist origineller als das original!

• Really great..:thumpsup: On which way You've found his name?

91er Vergasercooper. Einer wie keiner...:cool:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Du hast noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registriere dich kostenlos und nimm an unserer Community teil!